Friday, June 13, 2008

Home to Montrose

Today was an absolutely beautiful day! Perfect weather wise. And though we were surrounded by messes of things that we need to do to get settled, we still enjoyed it. No sight of "Blackie" the bear that we have seen in June the past few years thankfully. We took the Uhaul back and are slowly beginning to clean up and put away. And Ethan is preparing to leave for Jerusalem in ten days. Our visit to our daughter's house in Nashville was wonderful and worked out well with their schedule. Then tonight my daughter-in-law in CO called and reminded me that my son had flown to a wedding in Canada. Before that I talked to my other daughter-in-law and we caught up on the news in Baltimore. Hopefully the "Baltimoreans" may be able to visit over July 4th! So in essence I've touched base with all the kids and that's before Father's Day which is coming up this Sunday (and which I'm totally not prepared for.)

Since this blog is about writing, I should mention that I received an email rejection today but that is good! It means I actually sent an article out. June is the halfway point of the year and I plan to copy my friend in FL and begin setting writing goals for the last half of the year. I don't want it to get away from me like the first half did. And goals are a big part of that! Since I'm ill prepared for Father's Day.....maybe I can write a piece for John that he would enjoy!

No comments: