Friday, April 18, 2008

Missed deadlines and "Issues"

I'm learning how fast time goes when you want to write and your time gets filled up with other things. That's been my week. I think it's turning out all right but a number of unexpected "happenings" filled my week. They had to be addressed however. So I'm just beginning to learn about a blog and really have not devoted much time to it this week. John is still busy trying to "edit" his novel Earth Is Not Alone and decide on a website and a publisher. Ethan has been working on a new article for the hebraic roots website he writes for and I have mainly been trying to think about a nonfiction book and also the writers conference in CO.

In all of this I'm attempting to trust that as I put each "issue" in God's hands, it will turn out for the best.....even if I don't understand. That lesson is one it has taken me decades to learn but now it's the only way I want to live!

1 comment:

Terri Tiffany said...

I love being able to read your blog and keep up that way too with it!