Friday, September 19, 2008

A Possibility....

Possibilities are always fun! But I have to remember that is what it is....a possibility. An article
that I had written and submitted for a future anthology was edited and returned to me for suggestions and thoughts. I just read it over and affixed my notes and then clicked send. Now it is up to the editor and .....time. I made a few suggestions and then said she could decide ....because after all she is the editor. It's strange as rereading it I found a number of places that I would like to "improve" but whether an editor would consider those improvements or not I'm not sure. And whatever happens, time has to pass and the publisher has to narrow the book down and put its okay on the articles so I won't know for a while.

But that is why writers are told to have a number of projects going at once. I actually do have....it's just that now I can actually turn my attention to those and put this on the backburner. Nothing else I can do for the foreseeable future. That's nice in a way.

John (my husband) is busy working on the front matter of his book. He gave it to me to peruse.
Interesting as I had never thought much about that. Yet all books have them and a lot of time and effort go into it.

Okay onto my next project!

No comments: