Thursday, February 19, 2009

More editing than writing.....

Not much new writing being done (by me) but a lot of editing is continuing. My son, Ethan, has been working on a short piece about Passover for HolyLand Marketplace on the Torah class website. So he emailed that to be edited. Ethan is working on his final draft of Why Galilee...Part 2 also for the Torah class website.

And John (my husband) is reading me his whole 500 page soon-to-be-published novel,
Earth Is Not Alone, so we can edit it and catch any errors. That as you can imagine takes some time. So although I may not be getting a lot done myself. I think I am getting a lot done as far as encouraging others.

There is also a lot happening in the lives of other family members which I won't go into here or this might turn into a novel itself.

A fun thing for diversion from editing has been going for a bicycle ride in gorgeous weather....it reminds me of fall up north with a cool breeze blowing. Last week I found a great deal on a "used" ...all the way from Binghamton, NY ....Huffy bike and John got one too. It is so nice riding it in "flat" Florida and reminds me of my youth which is always nice!

No comments: