Friday, February 20, 2009

Getting there.....

Completing anything is always satisfying and John is reading me aloud all 500 pages of his novel, Earth Is Not Alone. Tonight we passed the halfway mark. Obviously we aren't getting a lot of other stuff done but I think he is finding it satisfying - even if he is finding more errors than he wanted.

And last year we "tried" to read the Bible through in a year. We had a guide where you read three different readings each day. John actually succeeded but I was hit and miss. This year we are reading it together also and we are past a month and a half and still on track which feels great! We are reading the Archaeological Study Bible and it is great. So far even reading all the notes. Hopefully both projects can be completed!

1 comment:

Terri Tiffany said...

Good that you are enjoying bike riding down here!
I didn't realize you had posted on your blog or I would have been checking again! I enjoyed the catch up!