Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's March 5th!

In two days it will be my oldest son's birthday! He lives in Israel but is flying back to the
US next week for a week of training for a possible new job. In the meantime friends from
here in Fl are visiting Israel and will see Ethan. Why didn't I think to send a birthday card
via them? Recently Ethan authored an article about Passover on the Holy Land Marketplace
website and in the near future will have a new article on the www.Torahclass.com website
entitled Why Galilee Part 2. He has certainly been busy.

Since I mentioned Ethan's birthday, I will also say that my son-in-law, Greg Cole,
will have a momentous birthday also this month! And my daughter, Phoebe, will
have just a regular birthday on March 21! They will be coming for a visit on March 29!

But the big news is that my husband, John, will most likely have his book, Earth Is
Not Alone, (the final proof copy), in his hands in about a week or at most, a week and
a half. Then when corrections are made, the actual book! Sometime within the next
month. That's hard to believe after all this time.......

No comments: