Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 22nd!

Happy Spring!

I can hardly believe it is spring ....it's hard to tell when you are in Florida. I'd certainly be noticing if I were in PA. Today my oldest son is flying back to Israel and yesterday was my daughter's birthday. And my grandson just went on his first camping trip in Tanzania (and his parents survived! Since I've mentioned everyone else I should mention my youngest son is probably in Baltimore watching the NCAA Tournament as am I. We are watching Syracuse playing Arizona State and it's (hopefully) looking like Syracuse may win and make the "Sweet 16"!

I tried to put the cover of John's novel on this blog but somehow it would not upload. Anyway this has been quite a week as I have helped John set up paypal on his website and we have continued to "proof" his book. Hopefully next week he will have some copies in his hand....we have one copy of the book already that we have been proofing and have been quite happy with it! It's been a long time coming......

No comments: