Saturday, September 18, 2010

A TOWER.....looms tall....

Yes, it is a mystery but one I will share in a few months! Summer is ending in the
beautiful Endless Mountains of PA but I enjoyed every second of the day that I was awake....

Let's just say that I was frustrated when I woke up much later than I had planned. It's soooo quiet here in the woods:) But the rest of the day went well. Except for
the ending of the Notre Dame-Michigan game....my youngest son got me watching their football games and of course ND lost on the last play in overtime. Why do I submit myself to such?!

Oh, this is a blog about writing so I will say that John (my husband) almost has
his book Earth Is Not Alone ready for ebook format....and the kindle that I have ordered for him as a birthday present is due to arrive on Monday (he thinks it will be
much later.) I'm eager to see how a Kindle works also and am wondering if he will really use it. He has always been one to like the feel of a real book in his hands...but he frequents restaurants every morning and this seems like a great traveling companion so time will tell.

No comments: