Thursday, July 17, 2008

Israel, Mongolia and Montrose

Ethan arrived safely in Israel and is already at work at www.Shevet. org and my middle son, Eli went to Mongolia for a fascinating eleven days and has safely returned to CO. In the meantime his wife, Linda, and our grandson, Ezra, visited here as well as many members of her family and also my youngest son, Andrew, and his wife, Kandace. A time thoroughly enjoyed and thus the explanation for no blogs for two weeks!

Enough explanation! This is supposed to be about writing! So I should write. At the moment I am realizing that the Montrose Christian Writers Conference begins Sunday. An old friend from Oswego is coming to stay with me and attend and a friend from Florida is also flying up to attend. That's in addition to all the "old timers" who will also be there. Hopefully it will be a nudge to get down to business in this last six months of the year and be prolific. I'm sure next week will fly by but in the meantime...today is a beautiful day and I should not waste it........

No comments: