Wednesday, July 30, 2008

YES!!

So far, so good!

In my journey to hold myself accountable to writing this last half of the year, one day has been
successful. Even though last night we went to a picnic for the teens of our church (they were meeting with teenagers from Holland who are looking to invite teens from America over to eastern Europe to share their faith), I came back home and stayed up till 2 am to get my two hours of writing in. I made a good start.

The picnic was neat as it came about just from an email I received while in Fl and thus forwarded to the church here in PA. The Christians in eastern Europe (not Holland) are few and far between and praying for those lands to receive the gospel was once again brought to the forefront of my mind. I think because eastern Europe seems more like us, we forget the urgency of the situation.

Back to writing....today I received an email from a place that has accepted an article saying they needed my permission in case it is published in a book or online. That was another encouragement to get back to what I should be doing!

3 comments:

Terri Tiffany said...

Glad to see you are determined to write! I hope to see you doing a ton of things this fall!

Terri Tiffany said...

Check out my blog and enter even though you have a book already!

Ethan said...

Nice blog work Momster! I look forward to getting a chance to read some of the fruits of your labor one of these days!