Friday, May 28, 2010

Cu[ of Comfort Book of Bible Promises



In March 2010 Cup of Comfort Book of Bible Promises was published and in it on page 303 is my story "New York Calling" ...it is a little history of God's leading in my life to take me from Ohio to New York via Kentucky and Texas.
First I lived in Greenpoint in Brooklyn and then in Briarcliff Manor, NY while working in the city and then in Yorktown Heights. After I met John on a trip to Israel, we later married and moved to upstate NY (Oswego) where John taught at the State University for almost thirty years and we watched our four children grow up and begin life on their own.

Anyway I said all that to say that I like this story because it documents a lot of my life and my love of living in New York. That was also where I first began writing!

No comments: