Wednesday, May 12, 2010

On the go......!

I'm still in shock as I reviewed my last three posts and realized I have rarely blogged during the last six months! In one I was leaving PA to come to Fl. Then I was here and commenting that I
sent an article in and talking in general about life in Florida. Now we are getting ready to return to PA soon! As I said before, I'm always sad whenever we leave either place.

There has been a lot of drama lately though. My middle son and his wife and child returned from Tanzania for a little over a week. They were ill during that time but Eli (my son) had to board (or got to) board a plane for a month in Sierra Leone. Actually he was looking forward to it but at the same time sad to leave his family for that long of a time. My older son, Ethan, in Israel said he would visit for two weeks in August so I'm looking forward to that. And my youngest son, Andrew, is finishing up three years of classes at Johns Hopkins,( received a small surprise grant:) and watched is wife, Kandace, complete a marathon! Now they are going to WA to visit relatives and then take a 5th anniversary cruise. And my daughter and son-in-law in Nashville have survived the flood that hit that city although Phoebe lost a lot fo days of work due to it. John and I are always happy not to have drama in our lives at our age.

More on my next post.....!

No comments: