Friday, May 30, 2008

The end of May

Well it's the end of May and I'm sad and glad. I love Florida and I love Pennsylvania. They are so different. As usual, I'm SHOCKED that June is just around the corner. I had SO MUCH writing I had hoped to get done here in Florida....but for many reasons it didn't happen. Now I'm hoping that as I head north I can harness my time and energy and make up for a lot I didn't do. On the other side of the equation is the fact that my oldest son is planning to return to Israel on June 23rd and I can say that I think that the three of us (my husband, my son and myself) have made the most of our time together (five months). We have shared a lot and for that I am grateful. It is a time that has been very special .....and even if I didn't get a lot of writing completed, Ethan and John did! So I'm happy for their success.

No comments: