Tuesday, September 23, 2008

September season....

I'm loving September and not wanting to to end. I have been doing more writing and am pleased with that. But I have struggled as I don't have a real office and seem to move
around from place to place in the house...always gathering up my material. Workmen are putting in sewer pipes around where we live and by next summer we should be connected. It's been one of those things that we always heard would materialize but didn't think really would.

However it has and I went upstairs to the bedroom my son who is in Israel used to use. I thought I could write and watch the "action" of the sewer people from there. Since Ethan is in Israel, I think I will be using it for writing this fall. There's a desk, a comfortable chair and stool, and big windows that give a great view. The scenery should inspire me to great thoughts. In the short time I have worked there today, I was really inspired and decided to work on all three writing projects that I had before me. I have to say that I have also swum in the lake yesterday and today since I know soon it will be too late. It was great once I was in.

2 comments:

Terri Tiffany said...

I love that room up there! I would think it would greatly inspire you to write! Glad that you are and enjoy that last little bit of warm weather:)

Kaiser said...

Nothing like watching the 'sewer people' from an upstairs room in Emryss. Keep churning out those great ideas.