Saturday, October 10, 2009

Endless Mountains Art Tour


This will be short and hopefully sweet! Today was the Endless Mountains Art Tour which visits the studios of artists in and around Montrose. Wow, some of them have gorgeous artwork to tempt us with as well as beautiful studios in which to create their art. On Monday we will complete the other half of the tour. Two of the places we visited were in Dimock, PA and I saw where much of the gas drilling is headquartered in Susquehanna County with Cabot Gas Co.


I guess that isn't much about writing but it does inspire one to do one's best writing and produce for the public. I also have a beautiful place in which to write so I need to get to work and make the most of the gorgeous spot in which I get to spend time.


John had a wonderful review of his book, Earth Is Not Alone, on http://www.titletrakk.com/

One has to go to the archives but if anyone is curious, it is certainly a different book and

one that is worth the trouble to read about.


I enjoyed adding a photo so much yesterday that I am going to try one more time.....

okay that was fun. This shows a Labor day photo when we were enjoying some venison with our youngest son and other guests. Enough of photos...back to writing tomorrow.

No comments: