Friday, October 9, 2009

It's October!


Well once again I tried to upload a picture....

the only thing is this time it worked. I was actually trying to upload a picture of the cover of John's book, Earth Is Not Alone, but that was not successful so instead you see a picture of my grandson playing with some kittens on the porch of his house!

No he doesn't live in PA but in NY. However I will say that it has been quite a summer and a nice thing is happening at my PA home which unfortunately, I can't talk about at the moment since it is a surprise. But in time, I'll let you know. Another nice thing. Today John completed a draft of his fourth Torah class article. Now he just has to edit it. You can see his latest one at www.torahclass.com I also have been working on an article finally...it, too, needs a lot of editing. But I'm back on my blog and hope to tell you many new things about writing in the upcoming days. It has been an interesting and busy summer and now I'm ready to write....and submit!

No comments: