Friday, November 20, 2009

And it's in....

For the last few days I have been working on an article for a possible anthology book. Today I decided with the hecticness of Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up that I would finish it and...then email it in. It amazes me how much cheaper and faster and quicker this is that the old
way of snail mail and then wondering if they received it. Within minutes I had an automatic message telling me that the article had been received!

Wow. I have a lot to do with the holidays coming as three of the four of my children will be here ---
it kind of boggles the mind when I think about it all. And last night I became very ill suddenly. I've been slowly recovering today. Finally the weather is turning cold ....until now November had been very mild and beautiful.

John is also busy doing some publicity on his book Earth Is Not Alone. He and our daughter, Phoebe, made a trip to Florida last week to see his mother/her grandmother. It was good they could go. I stayed here and went to the quilt retreat where I visited with friends from Oswego, NY and made progress on my quilt! Now thankfully I've been making some progress on my writing also....




No comments: