Tuesday, November 3, 2009

GREAT DAY!

Today is a day of birthdays! I know two people celebrating today!
And I'm celebrating also. I'm just very content today. Some days are like that. I'm trying to be more appreciative of all my blessings and I have had a lot. I know they came from the Lord and even the hard times have been allowed (though they are not easy to deal with....) I think one thing we don't do as Christians is really let our brothers and sisters who are going through hard time grieve the way they may need to. We can still know Christ as feel really sad as many of the Bible characters did. We know we have hope in the end but in the meantime it is hard to understand.

But today I have to choose. And today I'm trying to make the most of the time. Last night I did submit an article for an anthology even though I won't know for a while. Another article I submitted a while ago has not been chosen for a series although since it has not been returned YET there is a possibility the editor could be holding it for a later book. Doubtful but yet possible. And I'm working on another article....so I have plenty to do. As well as try to finish my fall quilt that is in about its' fifth year ....it's now or never!

No comments: