Monday, November 2, 2009

November news.....

The countdown is on to the end of the year and finally I'm back to writing. I recently completed an article I hope to submit to an anthology whose deadline is a month from now. And I'm working on another article. So I'm back at it.

Yesterday there was an article in our church newspaper about my husband's book Earth Is Not Alone and John has also been doing a few other marketing items regarding the book. In other news members of our family have had the H1N1 virus that is going around and the World Series between the Phillies and the Yankees is going on not far from here. (2 hours away right now in Philly)
And I'm hoping to get my quilt out from last year and begin work as the quilt retreat is coming up soon. Plus we have a "surprise" project that is taking a lot of our time....down the road it will be revealed!

No comments: