Saturday, November 1, 2008

November 1

This has been the week of power outages. We went away for the day to NY state on Tuesday and came home to a power outage. Our cable and internet were out until the next evening when they came back on right before the Phillies won the World Series! The cable company would have had even more unhappy customers if that did not happen. I forgot to mention that along with the power outage was a lot of wind and snow and broken limbs. Then, yesterday, just as I was about to take a shower the power went out again so it has not been a great week along those lines. Yesterday was not the weather as it was a gorgeous day and we finished up our fall tasks of putting outdoor things away....in part, just to be outside.

I thought I would comment on the subject of blogging ....a lot of writers seem to be struggling with the fact of whether to blog or not. Many want to and enjoy it but the other half of the equation seems to be that they spend a lot of "writing time" blogging or reading other writers blogs. That seems to be a struggle for me too. I have to admit I have certain blogs I read almost every day. IF a blog is done in the right way and the amount of time spent on it is manageable, I can see that it could certainly be an asset for publicity as well as being in touch with others and gaining feedback.

No comments: